Thursday 17 December 2015

Lee Towndrow - WB 1

lena-dunham-by-lee-towndrow.jpg

sheila_heti_for_das-0732_0.jpg

lee-towndrow-paper-portraits-steve-kado_0.jpg

lee-towndrow-paper-portraits-max.jpg

I started out as a designer making album covers. I was moved by Cunningham's All is Full of Love to learn Flame and quickly became a lead artist with a roster of clients. After a number of years running sessions in the suite, I set out to broaden my mastery of the image in the physical world. I worked in Buenos Aires on fine art installations, and became an award-winning photographer (TIME MagazineFast Company) and a cinematographer (HBO's Going Clear, Ivory Tower). I refined my eye for lighting, composition and story. Excited by the rapid developments in CG, I expanded my skills by learning Nuke.

http://leetowndrow.com/index/#/paper-portraits/


No comments:

Post a Comment